Our letting and full property management service:
- Visiting you at your property, and providing a rental valuation and any other advice that you may require about letting your property.
- Advising you on compliance with the safety regulations.
- Marketing your property to find suitable tenants.
- Conducting viewings with potential tenants.
- Obtaining and assessing references and credit checks.
- Preparing suitable tenancy agreement.
- Collecting a tenancy deposit in accordance with current legislation.
- Preparing a property inventory and schedule of conditions.
- Checking the tenant into the property.
- Receiving rental payments monthly in advance, and paying you promptly, together with a detailed statement.
- Your own access to a phone app so you can check payments and download invoices.
- If required, paying regular outgoings for you from rental payments.
- Inspecting the property periodically and reporting any problems to you.
- Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance (first liaising with you in the case of larger works).
- Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis and arranging renewals of the agreement as necessary.
- Checking tenants out as required, re-letting and continuing the process with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure that you receive optimum returns from your property.
If you’d like any further information or perhaps, have questions about specific elements of the lettings process, please do get in touch.